Monday, December 12, 2011

SACRED KNOWLEDGE

"Collective Consciousness" gathering may or may not be beyond human means.
That I will take to the Bible.cc and "scripture" to check the respect to values means and "purpus" ; but in all, where and what is within some fathom to be called "sacred knowledge"~?~:


Preconcieved is the concept I write of "sacred knowledge" in that it is that "knowledge is sacred"; and to search that in KJV, the equating to be my immediate presumption of a culmination of thought, choice, and intellect or bias denominator of choice; an all and in all, in awe, beneath the Lord . Preconcieved yet not specific to Predestination.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22knowledge+is+sacred%22+kjv&gbv=2&oq=%22knowledge+is+sacred%22+kjv&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2937l14187l0l14547l25l25l0l2l0l0l219l3629l2.18.3l23l0

In an acknowledged choice of absense of expression in areas beyond our human sense of respective cognative copasity; of the degree to which each as an individual values their knowledge on a subject as an oppinion of their own to recogn on par to what is imagined formalably...


What then is appropriate to accept and understand to be that which "is sacred", what "sacred is", and at best I can only link these to examples given in the scriptures where the words are used and linked to the translated examples of the usage meanings; again, i.e. "are sacred".


Of love, from the spirit, from the mind, and from the heart; of HOLY, more over than all collective historic and ever of possable human understanding of power and powers authoritative or not; that is also trued, to the absence of power, and to the powerless and the meek ... What then is appropriate to accept and understand to be that which "is sacred", what "sacred is", and at best I can only link these to examples given in the scriptures where the words are used and linked to the translated examples of the usage meanings; again, i.e. "are sacred".

... The whole shift turns now, that wheathers to recognings to a fathom; wheather to even fathom, to dwell, to meditate, and of when and whom to reflect, or not ; wheather upon discovery or of revealation, and specially so if upon devine message or by devine messenger, that is of all or any, to a sacred knowledge given without specific instructions about reflecting on the matter.
Conscientious

Topical Search
Conscientious (1 Occurrence)
Conscience-stricken (2 Occurrences)
Flay (3 Occurrences)
Scrupulous (1 Occurrence)
Dignitaries (3 Occurrences)
Stricken (32 Occurrences)
Desolation (131 Occurrences)
Ignoring (1 Occurrence)
Richer (4 Occurrences)
Faint-hearted (7 Occurrences)

2 Chronicles 29:34 The priests, however, were too few to skin all ...
... the Levites helped them until the task was finished and until other priests hadbeen consecrated, for the Levites had been more conscientious in consecrating ...
//bible.cc/2_chronicles/29-34.htm - 19k

... The period at the end of the paragraph could not stop the continuation to wheathering to choose from a collection absent of human accepted, or presumbed, gauge {i.e. "a Marrium Webster"; "a WikiPedia"; "a Cambridge"; or hip to urbandictionary mug magnet or t-shirt ; "MAKE SACRED" , the "sacred knowledge" abstract without noun, person place or thing, and void of descriptive formula for qualification; to what is appropriate and of that understanding, "is sacred", what "sacred is"; not simply of formality by any means; but reather than rather to self; then what difinative may be inclusive as superior to human authority and rightous to behavior of devine's balance and not for human wheathers to abstracts of bias to be recognings to be metaphore of coloring and shading, or of bias to be philosophic to any one human or all or grouping between, as the elect or as the unseen the same as the silent and the momentary appointed are to the unaffiliated and the daraelect are unwanted or inappropriate...
..then, appropriate and devine?

Topical Search
Consciousness (4 Occurrences)
Shame (412 Occurrences)
Acquired (32 Occurrences)
Conscripted (4 Occurrences)
Prompts (4 Occurrences)
Foreknow (1 Occurrence)
Eternity (23 Occurrences)
Foreknowledge (2 Occurrences)
Unconscious (3 Occurrences)
Singe (1 Occurrence)













Jungian Types Test
[For a printable, self-scoring pdf version, click here]
Rate how well each of the sentences below apply to you.
5 = very strongly 4 = strongly 3 = somewhat 2 = only a little 1 = not at all
People and real things interest me more than ideas or feelings. I like dealing with facts and details. I prefer to be logical about things. I like to keep to a schedule. I am hard to get to know. I tend to notice what is going on behind the surface. It is better to go with the heart than with the brain. I like frequent changes in my life. I am energized by being with people. I am a realistic person. I consider myself objective. I like to plan things carefully. I am a rather deep person. Some say I have my head in the clouds. I am more interested in "who" than "why." I am a curious person. I love interaction with others. I prefer to deal with the here and now. I often base my decisions on principles. I am a decisive person. I like reflecting on life. I am rather idealistic. Persuasion always works better than force. I like surprises. I have many friends and acquaintances. I am a practical person. Sometimes one needs to be firm with others. I am always punctual. I like having just a few close relationships. I tend to look toward the future. I strive for harmony among people. I enjoy novelty and variety. I am a sociable person. I tend to be concrete and literal. I like to figure out why things happen. It is important to me to stay on task. Being with people drains me. Inspiration is very important to me. I am always sympathetic to others. I take a leisurely approach to life. Some might say I am a bit shallow. I am down to earth. Justice is more important than mercy. I am neat and orderly. I like being by myself. I often go by hunches. I prefer to deal with feelings rather than logic. I am very flexible. I am easy to get to know. I tend to take things at face value. I believe people don't use their brains enough. I like to be in control. I prefer to deal with ideas and feelings. I prefer getting an overall sense of what's going on. Compassion is my highest ideal. I am a spontaneous person.
© Copyright 2003, C. George Boeree

No comments:

Post a Comment

BALANCE

<!--- " class="sub_text" target="_self">
FULCRUM
ENVIROSIZE
RESUME

RESUMEnu

RESUMEENVIRONMETAL
FULCRUM